If it were against the law to be a Christian, would there be enough evidence in your life to arrest you?
Or would you be released with a warning?!
Is there fruit in your life that Jesus is your Lord? Is there hard evidence that you are a follower? Would your life convict you? Are you convicted right now? (See what I did there?)
Christian-ese would be: Is there proof in keeping with repentance (Matt. 3:8; Luke 3:8; Acts 26:20)? Would your case be thrown out due to lack of proof!
How hard would the prosecutor have to look for clues of your Christianity? How many witnesses would have to take the stand to corroborate your faith? How long would the jury have to deliberate; a week? a day? an hour?
Testimonies are crucial. They can sometimes sway the jury. What would yours do?
- Would there be a smoking gun so to speak?
- Would you have been caught red-handed?
- Would there be an acquittal (insufficient evidence)?
- Would you be charged with a misdemeanor (jail time), a felony (serious jail time), or a capital offense (death penalty)?
Finally, it all comes down to this: The verdict. Are you guilty or innocent of being a Christian? I would want to be found guilty beyond a reasonable doubt, wouldn’t you? Then what are you waiting for? Start leaving behind evidence!
– If you were blessed by this please like & share!